AGRO Visa Debit Card-i. The card that allows you to withdraw cash at ATMs and make purchases by direct debiting at all Visa merchants.
AgroVisa Debit Card-i Services
- Accepted over 29 million Visa merchants worldwide.
- Accepted at more than 229 automate teller machine (ATM) in Malaysia and more than 3800 MEPS ATM nationwide.
- Cash withdrawal up to RM1500 per transaction subject to a daily maximum limit of RM6000 per day with the frequency of transactions is unlimited.
- Daily limit for retail purchase through Visa network is up to RM2000. Customer can also make request to increase the daily limit up to RM10000.
- Can be used to pay bills and money transfer.
- Retail purchase via e-Debit.
- Safe.No need to carry large amount of cash in your pocket.
- Increased security with tamper-resistant smart chip and data stored difficult to be taken and copied.
- Accepted at all dealers or stores that participates with Visa worldwide.
- Used as an ATM card to withdraw cash locally or abroad.
- No income requirement for card application.
- Able to check the account and transactions through AgroNet.
- Easily controlled by linking more than 10 different accounts in to one (1) card.
- Able to make cashless purchase or payment for goods, services and utility bills through e-Debit.
- Able to use to access the internet for online purchase.
- No government service tax.
Who can apply?
- Individual and sole proprietor
- Account holder for Savings/GIRO/Joint account with Agrobank.
- Aged 12 years and above.
How to apply?
- Please visit Agrobank branch nearby.
- Fill in the Agrobank card application form when you open a Savings/GIRO account.
- Agrobank ATM Card will be issued.
- MyKad (IC) or
- Police ID card holders or Army ID card holder;
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (for in-trust account)
- Passport (for non-resident)
Fees & Charges
|Cash Withdrawal at ATM Agrobank||Free|
|Cash Withdrawal at MEPS ATM (local bank)||RM1.00 per transaction|
|Cash Withdrawal at MEPS ATM (foreign bank)||RM4.00 per transaction|
|Cash Withdrawal at VisaPlus||RM10.00 per transaction|
|Sales Draft (Original)||RM10.00|
|Sales Draft (Photocopy)||RM5.00|
|Service Fee (conversion for overseas transaction)||1.25% (from amount converted)|
Notes: The above fees and charges are subject to 6% GST
Card care tips
Some things that you should avoid:
- Striking the chip with a sharp or metal object.
- Bending card excessively or for a long time.
- Bring cards to place that have a strong magnetic force.
- Keep the card in a hot place for a long time.