Hartani-i provides financing facility to the Government Servant and Private Sector Employees for the purpose to purchase and developing agriculture land based on the Tawarruq transactions.
Purchase of land includes;
- Direct purchase from the vendor or through public auction or purchase of land that will be or;
- Auctioned by Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad (BPMB).
- The Bank will only consider the financing if the land to be purchased has the individual title or;
- The land has been sub-divided and/or the land which individual title is to be issued.
|Financing Limit||Margin of financing up to 100% based on applicant’s eligibility limit.|
|Financing Tenure||Maximum financing period is 240 months (20 years) or until the age of 60 years on the maturity date of the financing (whichever is earlier).|
|Profit Rates||As low as 6.10% p.a on monthly rest basis*
*Subject to terms & conditions
Note: The bank will send at least 21 days notice to customers before any change is made to the fees and charges.
- Malaysian citizen and lives in Malaysia
- Age 21-60 yrs (On the maturity date of funding)
- Employees of government / private sector
- For the government sector ; Fix gross salary including allowances not less than RM 1,500.00 / month
- For the private sector ; gross salary including fixed allowances not less than RM 2,000.00 / month
- For individuals other than these two categories , monthly income must be at a stable rate.
Guarantor / Collateral requirement
- Collateral / guarantee apply. A land shall be taken as collateral. However, if the collateral value is insufficient, additional collateral shall be taken and/ or the customer shall provide a guarantor.
Fee & Charges
|Stamping Fees||As per the Stamp Act 1949 (Revised 1989).|
|Legal & Disbursement Fees||Include solicitor’s fees for financing documentation, registration of charge, land search and bankruptcy search and others related charges.|
|Brokerage Fee||Brokerage fee for every successful Tawarruq transaction is at RM50 (Subject to 6% GST).|
Note : The bank will send at least 21 days notice to customers before any change is made to the fees and charges.