IBFT enables instant money transfers and payments to credit card accounts and financing to other bank accounts through Agrobank’s MEPS ATM network.
Daily Transfer/Payment Limit
RM1.00 – transfer within MEPS Local Banks
RM4.00 - transfer to/from MEPS Local Incorporated Foreign Bank (LIFB) such as Citibank, UOB and HSBC
- Immediate fund transfer / credit card and financing payments to recipients - instant money transfer to the recipient's account.
- An easy and convenient way to transfer funds and make payments – There’s no need to queue at the bank.
- Safe & reliable – Secure mode of fund transfer as it eliminates the use of cash.
- Verification of the recipient's account – The name of account holder will be displayed upon entering the account number of the recipient.
Steps to execute Instant Interbank Fund (IBFT) Transfer at AGRONet
- Log onto AGRONet at www.agronet.com.my
- Key in your USERNAME and PASSWORD and click “Next”.
- Select Fund Transfer navigation.
- Select New Interbank Transfer.
- Select Instant Interbank Fund Transfer at “Mode of Transfer”.
- Key in all mandatory fields and click “Next”.
- Ensure Beneficiary Account Number is correct and click “Close”.
- Click Request TAC to get the 6 digit security PIN number via registered mobile during AGRONet registration and click “Confirm”.
- Result page will displayed customer details transaction. Click “Print Receipt” to get the hardcopy receipt or click “Make another transaction” to proceed with the other New Interbank Transfer transaction.
Notes: The above fees and charges are subject to 6% GST