Interbank GIRO enables to electronically transmit fund to another IBG member bank in Malaysia at only a minimal cost. Customer can transfer fund to their current or saving account and also pay their financing or credit card whereby; the funds received from remitting banker will be credited to customers account as below crediting window.
|Day / Time||Transaction Day||Transaction Time|
|Monday - Friday|
|Before 6.00 am||Same Day||By 11.00am|
|6.01 am-9.00 am||By 2.00pm|
|9.01 am-12.00 am||By 5.00pm|
|12.01am-3.00 pm||By 8.20pm|
|3.00 pm-5.00 pm||By 11.00pm|
|After 5.00pm||Next Business Day||By 11.00am|
|Anytime||Next Business Day||By 11.00am|
Daily Transfer/Payment Limit: RM10,000.00
Transaction Fees: RM0.10 per transaction
Step to execute Interbank Giro (IBG) Transfer at AGRONet
- Log onto AGRONet at www.agronet.com.my
- Key in your USERNAME and PASSWORD and click “Next”.
- Select Fund Transfer navigation.
- Select New Interbank Transfer.
- Select Interbank Giro Fund Transfer at “Mode of Transfer”.
- Key in all mandatory fields and click “Next”.
- Ensure Beneficiary Account Number is correct and click “Close”.
- Click Request TAC to get the 6 digit security PIN number via registered mobile during AGRONet registration and click “Confirm”.
- Result page will displayed customer details transaction. Click “Print Receipt” to get the hardcopy receipt or click “Make another transaction” to proceed with the other New Interbank Transfer transaction.