MUS1M-i is an uncollateralised micro financing for business purposes. The implementation of the product is based on the Bai’ al-‘Inah transactions.
Provision of credit facilities to micro entrepreneurs to undertake economic activities involving agriculture and agro-based activities covering all stages of production, processing, services, marketing and consumer needs.
Maximum RM50, 000.00.
Financing limit up to 100% of the total cost and subject to credit evaluation.
|Financing Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Profit Rate (**subject to change)||15% per annum on a monthly rest|
- Malaysian citizen aged 21-60 years on the date of application
- Is a micro entrepreneur full time / part time
- Has been running the project / business more than 1 year
- Possess the necessary approval from such as a license / permit / lease agreement of land / etc.
- Kafalah/guarantor, is required to guarantee this financing.
- No collateral shall be required by the Bank.