SAWIT-i is a financing facility for smallholders who are involved in small-scale oil palm plantation. SAWIT-i is based on the Bai’ Bithaman Ajil (BBA) transactions.
Financing facility for:
- Re-planting; or
- Expansion of the Existing Plantation
This product offers financing facility with features as per below. As an example:
|Facility Amount||RM 50,000|
|Facility Tenure||10 years or 120 months|
|Profit Rate||*8.85% p.a. on monthly rest basis|
*Note: BFR (6.85%) + 2.0%. BFR is subject to current changes.
- Attractive financing rates and competitive pricing.
- Fast financing approval.
- Rapid process disbursement.
- Smallholders individuals.
- Organization of the Oil Palm Industry or government agencies that manage smallholders.
- A company with a paid up capital of less than RM2.5 million.
Fee & Charges
|Stamping Fees||As per the Stamp Act 1949 (Revised 1989).|
|Legal & Disbursement Fees||Include solicitor’s fees for financing documentation, registration of charge, land search and bankruptcy search and others related charges.|
|Takaful Contribution||Based on financing amount approved.|
Note: The bank will send at least 21 days notice to customers before any change is made to the fees and charges